Thousand & One is excited to be bringing you our signature Mille Crepes straight to your doorstep using a local third-party delivery courier.
- Delivery zones:
- Edmonton City: T6C, T6E, T6N, T6X, T6L, T6K, T6T, T6B, T6P, T5T, T5R, T6G, T6H, T6R, T6M, T6W, T6J, T6A, T5W, T5B, T5C, T6S, T5A, T5Z, T5Y, T6V, T5X, T5E, T5L, T5G, T5V, T5S, T5P, T5M, T5N, T5K, T5H, T5J
- Edmonton Surrounding: T8B, T8A, T8H, T8C, T8N, T8R, T7X, T8L, T7Z, T9G, T4X, T9E
- Estimated delivery time is between 1 pm to 6 pm on your scheduled delivery date. However, the estimated time does not take unexpected weather or operational delays into consideration, which may affect arrival times. We are responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses or weather or operational delays.
- Delivery fees within Edmonton city are $10 for orders below $50, $5 for orders between $50 to $100, and free for orders over $100. Delivery fees for Edmonton surrounding are $15 for orders below $50, $10 for orders between $50 to $100, and $5 for orders over $100. Delivery fees will be automatically calculated at checkout.
- Signature will be required for delivery. Orders and shipping charges will not be refunded if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the cakes are stored in a refrigerator or freezer promptly after delivery.
- We take great care in packaging all of our products safely and securely for delivery. Once the items leave our shop, however, we are not responsible for damages incurred as a result of delivery mishandling (this includes mishandling by the delivery driver, delays or damages caused by inclement weather, stolen packages, and/or package refusal).